Friday, August 26, 2016

problem installing oracle developer Suite 10g on window 7 64 bit




Since last few days I was struggling to connect with Forms/Report 10g installed on my system, today I got the solution for this, so thought of to share with everyone, so that it might help everyone in future if anyone is installing developer 10g.


Issue  was :

My setup directory (Folder) was having space.
Like earlier my setup file was in

C:\A Stryker Work\Softwares\Oracle\Oracle Developer Suite 10g Working\ds_windows_x86_101202_disk1

So here “Oracle Developer Suite 10g Working”, this folder was containing few spaces.

Solutions:

I copied setup folder directly in C:/ Directory , and without spaces, then installed again, now I am able to connect successfully.


“C:\Oracle_dev_suite\ds_windows_x86_101202_disk1”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Clear BNE Cache for WebADI Changes

It Sometime happens that WebAdi Changes doesn't reflect once migrated in controlled instances. Here are the quick steps(Generally perfor...